Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Twinkle Twinkle Little Polish

Day 4: piCture pOlish mani-a-day

Twinkle

What's pink and creamy with just a hint of shimmer?? Another lovely addition from piCture pOlish, twinkle. This is another that's simply easy to wear.
                                       
Only needed two coats...
 My piCtures don't do this beauty justice I'm afraid.

www.picturepolish.com.au


I know by now you must be at least considering it....

There are other buying options as well, just do some investigating and I'm sure you can find them. 

 

 Day 5: piCture pOlish mani-a-day:


frosting



Frosting is a delightful, exactly what you would expect; creamy pinky goodness with cutie pink purple holo glitters like girlie confetti. I love it.

PiCtured here with Wisteria on my accented crowned nail. This was a fun mani for sure. Sometimes I just adore being uber cutsie, and this pOlish suits that mood perfectly!!

did I mention....?

www.picturepolish.com.au







No comments:

Post a Comment